landing and used to be called the Old Hall. Although rebuilt in the mid 18th
century, a reused plaque above the door gives an earlier date of 1610.The two
bricked up windows on the second floor are evidence that the building was
subject to window tax. It is now the home of the Southwells, farmers and good
friends of the Cricket Club.